I have been a little delayed on my blog and shop. I had family in town and a little girl who just turned five, so needless to say I have been dedicating my time to all of them. Now that life is back to normal I have been busy designing and blogging and treasuring. Here are a few of my new treasuries I just posted to Etsy. There are some lovely finds here and I encourage you to visit each. Such warm and inviting items are awaiting you.
Friday, March 7, 2014
Monday, February 24, 2014
So the new trendy item out there is Druzy Stones! For those of you who have not seen these beautiful sparklers….you are missing out! Here is a little bit of info on the druzy stone itself.
Druzy is the glittering effect of tiny crystals that layover top a colorful mineral. These stones have a shimmery and glittery appearance and can come in many different color palettes. Druzy stones are inexpensive compared to other gemstones on the market.
Several stores offer faux druzy stones for an even more discounted gem! They look just like the real thing but at a fraction of the cost. I have purchased faux druzy stones to use in my store. Once I become more educated in the true mineral itself I will be branching out. I just simply love the simplicity of these stones and their overall shimmery effect.
Here are some druzy stone finds on Etsy that I think you will enjoy.
Vendor Credits: reading left to right, top to bottom
- Stackable Druzy and Green Onyx Bracelet by Stia Couture
- Silver Druzy Stone Ring In Gold Setting by Illuminance Jewelry
- Kaleesi Bracelet in Purple and Blue with Gold Setting by The Second Marshmallow
- Teardrop Druzy Necklace by Song Yee Designs
- Dainty Druzy Ring by Lux Divine
- Faux Druzy Peacock Blue Ring by Rey Jewellery
- Hot Pink Druzy Necklace by Blue Twin Spur
Friday, February 21, 2014
I am throwing this out there…what would you like to see? What sparkly, shimmery, and glittery finds do you want…purses, makeup, art, clothing? You name it I will hunt the web for it. The choices are endless! Comment to this post what you want to see and I will answer all!
In the meantime…here are some decadent desserts with sparkle to get your sweet tooth going this weekend.
Vendor Credits: some images have no source
(starting from top reading left to right)
- Holiday Smores--click here
- Mini Cakes With Gold Glitter--click here
- Pink Or White With Gold Glitter Cake Pops
- Glittered Macaroons--click here
- Pink Frosted Cupcakes with Pink Glitter
- White Cupcake with Gold Stars--click here
- Sparkly Gold or Blue Cookies--click here
- Pink Doughnut with Sparkles
- Metallic Glitter Mini Ball Cakes
- Heart Macaroon with Silver Glitter--click here
- Pink Cake with Chocolate Ganache Cake and Gold Edible Flakes
- Gold Poppy Cookies--click here
- Pink French Meringues Dusted with Gold--click here
- Black Candy Apples with Silver Glitter
- Glitter Fortune Cookies--click here
- Pink Flower Cupcake Dipped In Gold
Ahh…Friday has arrived! Why not end the week with some fresh glitter backgrounds finds from around the web. These sparklers make great backgrounds for your computer, phone, iPad, or anything that desires a little glimmer adorning its screen.
Wednesday, February 19, 2014
Here are some of my favorite supplies that glitter, shimmer, and shine. Since I am such an advocate for Etsy, all supplies are from shops there. What is your favorite glitter craft supply?
(from left to right starting at the top)
- Once Source Store -- Glitter Vinyl Sheets
- Ginderellas -- German Glass Glitter
- Paula Kim Studio -- Glitter Digital Paper
- Sunshine Shop Supply -- Glitter Stretch FOE 5/8"
- Resin Cabochon -- Resin Glitter Hearts
- Sunny Day Supplies -- Glitter Ribbon