Monday, February 24, 2014

A Glitter Stone?

So the new trendy item out there is Druzy Stones!  For those of you who have not seen these beautiful sparklers….you are missing out!  Here is a little bit of info on the druzy stone itself.

Druzy is the glittering effect of tiny crystals that layover top a colorful mineral.  These stones have a shimmery and glittery appearance and can come in many different color palettes.  Druzy stones are inexpensive compared to other gemstones on the market.  

Several stores offer faux druzy stones for an even more discounted gem!  They look just like the real thing but at a fraction of the cost.  I have purchased faux druzy stones to use in my store.  Once I become more educated in the true mineral itself I will be branching out.  I just simply love the simplicity of these stones and their overall shimmery effect.

Here are some druzy stone finds on Etsy that I think you will enjoy.



Vendor Credits:  reading left to right, top to bottom

No comments:

Post a Comment