Friday, February 14, 2014

Glitter Makeup



I love makeup!  I do not wear it often but when I do, I have to incorporate some glitter into my palette.  Here is a great selection of glittery eye shadows, lipsticks, body glitter, and eye liners that are sure to put a sparkle of inspriation into your beauty routine.

Metallic + Shimmer + Shine - Lips
Okay this just screams LOVE!  Metallic shimmery colors.


Get the gold eyeliner for the capitol couture look. Urban Decay - Heavy Metal Glitter Liner  #sephora
Urban Decay Heavy Metal Liner
Extravagant Berry by Estee Lauder
Mac Body Glitter

I also found some amazing photo shoot shots with glitter as the inspiration.  These are just simply breathtaking.        
Beauty Inspiration | I'm thinking Hunger Games? Check out these glitter lids. [via: http://dropdeadgorgeousdaily.com/category/beauty-2/how-tos/]Photography inspirationMermaid eye Make-up. I would be so afraid to get the glitter in my eyes though, have you ever had that happen?! IT SUCKS.



No comments:

Post a Comment