Thursday, February 13, 2014

Glittery Purses, Wristlets, and Bags




Accessories are a fabulous way to add a touch of glitter to your outfit.  Today I will be showing you some fabulous glittery and shimmery purses, wristlets, and bags that I found.  I even ordered one myself off of Ebay today!


Pinterest Finds
J Crew Girls Overnight Bag

I tried really hard to find where this was from…I will continue to hunt!
Kate Spade "Gia" Pouch

Couch Sparkle Wristlet--no longer on sale but I snagged one on Ebay for only $35!  Original price was $48.

I am a huge supporter of Etsy.  I have my own shop there, Little Bleu Feather Studios.  So I thought it would be fun to add some great bags that are currently for sale on Etsy.  
Add caption

Peter and Paul Wallet

Lida Brook Designs
Robbie Moto Makeup Bag

No comments:

Post a Comment